We treat your small business like it’s a big deal.
Just because your business is small doesn’t mean you don’t have big dreams and a full plate. As a vested outsider looking in, Balancing Act can help you make the right financial decisions for your small business today and help you plan wisely for tomorrow. We’ll act as a sounding board for ideas, strategies and plans, and we’ll give you proactive recommendations that support your overarching business goals. Our recommendations and strategies are based on two key factors:
- Sound business advice – We’ve gained valuable experience from operating our own businesses, as well as consulting and advising many area firms.
- Reliable accounting guidance – Because we understand tax implications and are well- versed in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), we’re positioned to help you strategize and implement a winning game plan.
Your booming business is just around the corner. Imagine what the impact would be on your life if you could make your business run more efficiently and more profitably. Wouldn’t that be fabulous?! Balancing Act can make it happen. We provide an objective viewpoint while always keeping your best interest in mind, and we have the skill set to help you get where you want to go. Our small business services include:
- Strategic forecasting and planning
- Bookkeeping systems and guidance
- Tax planning and preparation for your accountant
- Cash flow analysis and planning
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Profit improvement strategies
- QuickBooks set up, training and support
- Accounting systems and controls
- Payroll services
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Bank statement reconciliations
We offer a variety of small business consulting services to meet your needs and budget. Meetings can vary from weekly to monthly—it’s all up to you. And your investment in our services usually results in a positive ROI.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started on your more efficient and more lucrative future. Please contact us online or call us at 410-321-8987.