Balancing Act can come in and get your accounting and bookkeeping systems running smoothly. The result is that you or your staff will spend less time and you will have better financial feedback so you can run your business more easily and more profitably and minimize your bookkeeping services needs.
Bookkeeping is important to be able to track where your business is and where it is going. It can allow you to catch problems and correct them or prevent them in the first place. When everything was done by hand on paper it took quite a bit of time. With the software programs today (our preference is QuickBooks) it becomes a much easier job that can usually be done in house.
Our bookkeeping training includes:
- Enter and pay bills (Payables)
- Invoice customers, record payments, make deposits, send customer statements (Receivables)
- Budgeting and projections
- Process payroll
- Journal entries
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit card statements and loan balances
- Prepare reports and financial statements to help you run your business smoothly
- Assist in QuickBooks file set up or review and reconcile existing files
- Prepare information for your tax accountant
Balancing Act will help you set up or improve and streamline your QuickBooks system. As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor with years of experience we can get it set up appropriately for your business and working smoothly so bookkeeping becomes a snap. We typically then train you or your staff about what is needed to keep your books up to date. Finally, we will show you what financial information you need to keep track of so you can keep your business performing flawlessly.
For assistance and training for your bookkeeping needs, contact us online or call us at 410-321-8987.